Online Banking Login
Select an Option
- Personal Banking
- Commercial Banking
Business NOW Checking
The Community Bank offers our business customers the option of an interest bearing checking account with unlimited check writing.
And as a special benefit, by maintaining a daily balance of $2,500 or an average daily balance of $5,000 per statement cycle, the $10 monthly fee and the $.15 per item fee will be waived for that statement.
- Interest bearing checking account for businesses*
- Unlimited check writing
- No overall charges for deposits or for items drawn on The Community Bank
- Avoid monthly service fees by maintaining specific balances
- Foreign deposited items are $.10 each
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- $100 minimum opening deposit
*The interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on the account weekly. Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of noncash items (for example, checks). Interest will be compounded monthly and will be credited to the account monthly. We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on the account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principle in the account each day.